New Polish zero-emission hydrogen bus intended for city passenger traffic.
A three-dimensional stainless steel lattice frame integrated with a co-working framework of the body .
Engine: TM4, located at the rear of the bus behind the axle, synchronous with power up to 253 kW, with recuperation.
Lithium-titanium batteries LTO IMPACT, capacity up to 45 kWh, installed on the rear overhang.
Hydrogen cell 70kW.
Plug in, CCS Combo 2 socket, located behind III door on the rght side of the vehicle.
Axles and wheels
Rear axle: ZF.
Front axle: ZF, independent wheel suspension.
Driving wheels: tires 275/70 R22,5.
ECAS kneeling system
Service brake: pneumatically controlled, disc-type, with EBS/ABS/ASR system.
Parking brake: manual with spring actuator, acting on rear wheels.
24V, CAN, KIBES 32 system, batteries: 2 x 225 Ah.
Four composite cylinders with a capacity of 320 dm3 each.
The construction of the body is made of stainless steel rectangular tubes welded together The outside paneling made of aluminium (sub-window-belt) and GRP panels (front and back walls, roof), bonded to the framework. Side flaps made of aluminium.
Electric: water aggregate combined with convectors and heaters, using waste heat from the hydrogen cell cooling system and power equipment.
Electrically operated roof vents and slidable windows, ventilation unit in the front wall and electric fans (exhaust and blowing) in the roof.
Air-conditioning of the passenger space
Door system 2-2-2. Double-leaf, opening inwards.
Passenger capacity: seats 26 – 40, total up to 85.
Passenger seats made of plastic with soft upholstery.
The ceiling covered with composite panels and sidewalls with laminated panels.
Semi-closed type driver’s cabin with door and FAP MVP console.
Big platform opposite middle door for standing passengers and a wheelchair.
Manually operated entry platform for wheelchair in the middle door.
Handrails powder painted.
– Front axle: ZF, rigid
– Air-conditioning of driver’s cabin
– Driver’s seat electrically heated
– Tilt windows
– Glued windshield, made of multi-layer glass, divided vertically
– Outside paneling divided vertically and horizontally
– Plug in, CCS Combo 2 socket located behind I door
– Closed-type driver’s cabin – Central lubrication system
– Tires pressure and temperature monitoring system
– Automatic detection and fire-fighting system in the engine compartment
– Automatic dipped beam after dark
– Inteligent speed limiter
– Cruise control
– Alcohol lock / Immobilizer
– Voice announcement system
– Collision Avoidance System
– Battery conditioning system
– ESC traction control