the most important events in the history of the company
From steam to hydrogen
New power sources for the engines have made the history of Autosan gain momentum
1926 - 1928
1948 - 1950
Launching of mass production of the new bus family named AUTOSAN H9, which was characterized – for the time being – by high technology and better functionality as well as a frame chassis and rear-mounted diesel engine.
1994 / 1995
- AUTOSAN products “return to the track” – manufacture of bodywork and components for rail vehicles.
- A prototype of a gas-fueled bus is cretaed – A10.10M.08 CNG.
- Jubilee of the 180th anniversary of AUTOSAN traditions.
- SAN H01 bus from 1959 and AUTOSAN H09 bus from 1977 are restored on the occasion of the Jubilee.
- In September, the Management file a bankruptcy application with the Court as a result of many external and internal conditions.
- In October, the Court appoints a bankruptcy trustee for AUTOSAN S.A. and enable to continue economic activity.
- On March 30 the AUTOSAN factory is taken over by a consortium of PIT-RADWAR and Stalowa Wola Steelworks belonging to the Polish Armaments Group. The company commences its further activity by the name of AUTOSAN sp. z o.o.
- SANCITY 12LF CNG bus powered by natural gas join the manufactured family of city buses.
The first hydrogen-powered bus is built. It has its official premiere at the TRANSEXPO fair in Kielce.